Friday, September 25, 2009

I Guess I've Still Got It.

Well no one has known what I have been up to in awhile. School started with a BANG, I have already done a group presentation on the first week of class! School and work are good but keeping me busy. Then on Monday I got a student bulletin email saying there are going to be softball tryouts, and a new coach. That got me thinking about how much I really miss softball and just doing something I love. Then I started thinking about Kate and how she is trying out for choirs so yes, Kate was my inspiration! I was going back and fourth all week about trying out I asked my mom and Suli what they thought and they were just like yeah whatever you want. So I went and got my physical and everything ready just in case I wanted to try out. Today I woke up so nervous and not even sure if I was going to go through with this. I had never been nervous about trying out for ANYTHING, but I am a little rusty in the softball department. Right when tryouts were about to start is when I made my decision, JUST DO IT or you might regret it later! So I went, tried out, and conquered I MADE THE TEAM!...........what have I gotten myself into?

17 comments:

gina marie said...

Yay for Kasey! Way to go for it! You are going to be so crazy busy, and we'll miss your reading you blogs as often, but your go girl!

Andrew and Jena said...

that is sweet! good for you kasey... softball brings back many memories!!! :)

Misti and Stratton said...

woohoo thats awesome your my hero and I want to come and play with you that would be so fun.

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

That's awesome!! Congrats!

Sandi said...

I just hope that you save one of your practice t-shirts for me because I need one that doesn't have red dirt stains on it!
Go Kasey DAmn!

April said...

YEAH!!!! Follow your dreams....ALWAYS!!!

LBBlum said...

Congratulations!!!!!
- especially that you hat to push your fears aside first and just do it.

Tafa Ohana said...

that's awesome! no regrets!

Christensens said...

so how come i knew nothing of this ! way to go! are you gonna play first ??

Unknown said...

awesome! I am so happy for you!

The Motts said...

YES kasey... i am so happy you decided to try out, i know a thing or two about regret, believe me you made the right decision.. i guess ill live through you now! i am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

kasey! good for you! how did i not even know this? happy to know i inspiried you... choir and softball totally relate. right?

Traci Butler said...

Yeah we are going to oahu, and staying 7 days of it on the North Shore. I need your phone number so I can call you when I am there!

kasey kaufusi said...

SWEET!!! its 928 243 2767 call me!

Markee said...

Good for you Kasey!! I miss playing ball!!!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

YOU GO GIRL! That's awesome!

Vika said...

Congrats for making the team...go seasider!!! Tell Suli to cheer really load :)