Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Love

I love this boy he sure knows how to make me happy when I have had a bad day

  • I love my dress
  • I loved spending the day with Suli on my birthday
  • I love my brown converse I got for my Birthday
  • I love that I am getting married in a month
  • I love Riley for posting a super cute and nice blog about me on my Birthday
  • I love that school is almost over....almost
  • I love my invitations Kate designed
  • I love softball, but I had to quit because of school next semester
  • I love my Professor that told me my life wouldn't end when I quit softball


6 comments:

The Tafuna Family said...

it must be true love if you still love him with that wig on....

Sandi said...

hahahahahaha can't quit laughing at him! Raegan thinks he looks better as a red head :)

gina marie said...

Oh, my. That is hideous. Raegan, are you feeling okay? Maybe you've had one too many helium balloons. Does Suli know about his most recent post to fame? Lol. I've never seen such a sight. Thank you Kasey for the post! It totally made my day!

Sandi said...

I've been having visions of this picture in my head for hours how...trying to figure out who he reminds me of..and I think I figured it out: It's one of those characters on Arthur (that cartoon about the ardvaark) YEP.

Christensens said...

tell suli my nutrition friends love this picture! i cant wait to see you!!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

ha ha ha ha Yes, it's Arthur's friend Francine. I love that show. What a funny picture of Suli. Give him a hug for me.

I love that you're getting married in a month too. FINALLY!

I miss life over there.

Ha hahahaha your verifier says biroomal. You should get a honeymoon suite that is biroomal!