Monday, January 25, 2010

slacker

We hit our one month mark on the 19! It is just going by so fast, we are having fun and loving the married life! School keeps us really busy and we hardly see each other because our schedules are so different. We gave talks yesterday in church! I was freaked out because it had to be a LONG talk well mine was only seven minutes but still that is three minutes longer than my other talks! Suli loves talking so he had no problem. After church we had a big dinner at our house and a bunch of friends came over and we ate and just talked and had a nice Sunday evening. Besides that nothing new has been going on!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

kasey.

i had a dream you and i were at the snowflake ball field and you were holding hands with my uncle ben.


hahahah.


love you kasey damn.

Sandi said...

wow Kate I had that same dream. weird.
Finally a new post- I was getting sick of that sink or swim thing!!

The Tafuna Family said...

thanks for last night.
btw, did anyone else get sick? Malachi was throwing up all night and I don't know if he caught a bug or if it was something he ate....

kasey kaufusi said...

no one else got sick! poor kid! haha thanks mom maybe you should just be in charge of my blog! oh kate that is funny!

Misti and Stratton said...

haha I love that your talk is 7 min that is how long my talks are and stratton has to talk forever poor kid.

Unknown said...

your so cute kasey i just love ya. i hope you are doing great your wedding pics are so pretty.