Monday, February 22, 2010

better late than never!



WOW I officially stink at blogging! Well its not that I actually stink at it, its just that I don't have anything new to blog about! Everyone asks whats new and nothing is...school, work, teach, repeat. BUT there are a few things that I have learned being married for 2 months!
1. sharing a double size bed SUCKS, especially when you share it with someone that kicks, steals covers, and head butts in their sleep (I have a fat lip to prove it!)
2. sick husbands are the worst!
3. my hair+bangs+Hawaii's humidity=not so cute ( every year I cut bangs and they are super cute for about 10 min then the humidity sets in and I have stringy sweaty bangs all day)
4. I thought I would have my house all decorated and cute....wrong still nothing up on the walls (thats why there are no pics of my house yet MOTHER)
5. cooking for a Hungry Tongan is a lot of work, especially when they cry because you make them eat green beans!
Well thats all I can think of right now and I have to study for midterms! Happy Tuesday/Wednesday

6 comments:

Katie Collett said...

awe kasey your awesome i'm so happy for you and Suli, and i'm so proud of you for making him eat his green beans!! haha

love
katie bakow

Christensens said...

haha your so funny! we need to talk i never hear from you :(

Sandi said...

just give him some ketchup for those green beans...maybe he's a dipper. haha. I don't care if your house is cute, I just want to see it!
I like your bangs :)
p.s. do I need to have Dan Rowles call you?

Sandi said...

p.s. the fat lip was surely worth a pic and or blog post?

Unknown said...

so good to hear everything is going great, i miss you kasey and hope you are doing great. married life is an experience and adjustment but it sure is fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

1. i agree. especially when both of your feet hang off.
2. landon likes to be around me when he is sick. we watch movies and eat icecream. so i like it, except the part about him being sick.
3. bangs are my biggest life trial. seriously.
4. please. all it needs it kasey and it's cute.
5."i'm not trying to be dramatic, but i would rather shoot myself in the head then eat this...."

happy tuesday/wednesday to you as well. what if i read this on thursday? hmmmmmmn?

i love you kas.