Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I guess its that time of the month again....

to write a post that is! I notice that I am good for a post about once a month, you know with school and work being pretty much the same ol story everyday! Next week I will be done with my O & P and will have the summer off to prepare for full time student teaching. December please come soon! Can you believe I will be graduating in DECEMBER!!! holy cow these last 4 years have just flown by!

Well some fun things we have been able to do in between our homework and work are
  • Go to Suli's work culture night ( cant see the video on here because it is too big but if you are dying to see it check out my facebook page)
  • Go to Target for FHE!!!
  • Gone surfing (Suli)
  • Finally got around to changing my name, and got a Hawaii drivers license.
  • Hosting super duper fun parties at our house! ( I finally hung up stuff, so hopefully Saturday I can give you the grand tour)

9 comments:

Katie Collett said...

your wonderful!!!! and your house is adorable!!

love

katie bakow

Sandi said...

Love the title...haha.
Can't wait for the grand tour!
p.s. Mckayl said to make sure that Michelle's date is NOT cuter than hers. :)

kasey kaufusi said...

hahaha oh shoot well one thing for sure mckayls date will be the funniest/ funnest. he keeps telling me he is going to marry her, just because he thinks im awesome and wants to be my brother in law. plus he is going to take her surfing and the will have a ton of fun. now to find one just as awesome for michelle!

Sandi said...

okay...add Shelby to the mix because she says she's coming too- but only for a week (hope this is all okay with you and Suli dear) She wants a BIG boy. Can you handle all this?
p.s. I love your new pics on your header...I couldn't see them at work today but they look cute :)

kasey kaufusi said...

haha well Suli's cousin is coming he will get here this friday....and he is a BIG BOY so ill have to check him out to see if he is a cute big boy! its fine as long as they dont mind sleeping on the ground! suli says that we will sleep in the living room and they can have the bed...what a nice guy!

Sandi said...

Well that is mighty gentlemanly like of him, but they are planning on buying air mattresses and bringing a blanket and pillow, so they are all set. How is the cockroach situation? I'm afraid they might see one and all want to come home!

kasey kaufusi said...

yeah well our house is pretty clean....just a few baby ones that crawl under the door so shhh dont tell....

Sandi said...

not gonna be sure til the last minute if shelby will really come or not. but we want her too so maybe you should send a few pics of this cousin so she might really want to go!

marleigh's mommy said...

wish i was there sounds like a lot of fun can't wait to see the tour