Wednesday, March 16, 2011

names, strollers, and bellies


Want to see my hubby shake his groove thang with the African Club? click here you get glimpses but the glimpses are golden! (he is the one in the yellow pants) I would post the video I took but I am laughing to hard the whole time! Oh he also danced Tongan Club so if you want to see that click here.

So I think We have come up with a name! 
Leila (sounds like Lay La)
but who knows it could change next week like it usually does, but so far thats the one!

We also got a stroller thanks to my wonderful parents, isn't it super cute? I am pretty excited I love that its green and black, I don't think I could handle so much pink in my life.
 And the moment you have all been waiting for....prego pics! Well here they are in all their glory me at 25 weeks.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute kas! i love the little belly!! also the stroller is adorable! i didnt get a pink one either just so we could reuse it! i love the green and black :) and i must go watch these videos now!

Sandi said...

ahh...look at you!! how adorable is your belly?
I love love Leila- it's my fav!
As for the dancing...ha ha the African club cracked me up. I hardly saw Suli but did appreciate his leaping suddenly in front of the camera and oh yes I loved the guy in the black sweats next to him. Tongan club.....did he get shy? I hardly saw him! Fun Fun Fun! Glad you finally updated!

kasey kaufusi said...

its funny because pretty much all the guys dancing in african club are suli and his tongan boys, they just decided that is their culture now. and he is just a dumb flip for tongan club he just decided he didnt really care to dance so just went wherever and didnt even know the dance really,,, like i said african is his culture now!

Traci Butler said...

Oh Kasey, I love that name! Good choice :) And cute tummy. Pregnancy looks good on you!

Sandi said...

My love! it is raegan on sandi's thing... haha i LOVE the stroller its super cute i also love all the little clothes and things mom has ha what a nerd. but your pics are cute! you have the most adorable belly ! wooo hoo i am all excited and P.S that is my favorite name sooo far!

Kendyl said...

such a cute belly!! thanks for finally posting pics!!! when are you coming to town??

Sandi said...

I made Dad read your blog...haha he said you look great and he wants to be an African too.

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

Ohhhh you are so cute pregnant! Leila is so dang cute too! I hope everything is going great. I miss you and love you!

Sandi said...

p.s. Is Alisi still in the running?

Sandi said...

HI Kasey this is Grandma Dixie. I think your baby bump is very cute and I really like the name you have picked out! Glad you survived the Tsunami- do you think it's time to move yet?

kate said...

love the name! and your belly! and your face!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

I love leila. LOVE it. And you do have wonderful parents. And oh cute are you? I was preggo with my first girl at TVA too. I remember the smells so well. haha

kylie said...

you are so dang cute! miss visiting with you, kasey! take care and let me know how that baby goes! :)