Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Novembers News

Well November has just flown by so fast. So much has been going on with class and other activities. Songfest was on Friday the 14. I was so scared our whole gym was pretty much packed and I was standing in the second row thanks to some girls pushing me back there! I was mad because I practiced to hard on our stomp and I had it perfect and the other girls messed it up! But other than that it was fun and we got some Tongan food after! The next day I had to take the PRAXIS test! I was so stressed and I couldn't sleep at all that night. But now its over and I find out the results in 4 weeks! Mckayl sent me words of wisdom: {you don't learn how to love its just automatic.} thanks Mckyal you really inspired me. Riley being the awesome sister sent me an awesome birthday present see pic two...my Dunder Mifflin hat!!!! yeah we were being really weird in that pic..late night McDonald's runs are so much fun. I am working on 3 papers and that means its the end of the semester and I cant wait for that. I get done with finals and I will have a week to play before I come home to the wonderful cold weather. Next picture is me and Michelle at our ward conference lunch. We were hungry! that week we had tons of activities leading up to ward conference, we did a service project for the Methodist church and we had a ward talent show. My goal before coming home is getting a tan, I am in desperate need of one.





3 comments:

Traci Butler said...

You look so cute in your pics. That's crazy you are already talking about another visit home. It seems like you were just at my baby shower! We need to have another girls christmas party like we use to in high school when everyone gets there!

Christensens said...

so im pretty much the best sister ever.. why did mik tell you that?? you murder of love

Randy & Kendra Montgomery said...

You are so cute, I bet your your stomp was great! Ok Chelsea and I are siriously planning on hving a Christmas party. I miss you!