Friday, November 7, 2008

one year older and wiser too

{Me trying to show you I'm 21 it ended up as 12}
{yummy chocolate haupia pie with Reese's pieces on top}
{after I changed out of my cute dress cuz I was so excited apple cider kept coming out of my nose}

{Yay for apple cider and yay for being 21}



{ Thanks Suli and Michelle you totally surprised me}


I just want to say thanks for all the phone calls, texts, blogs, and emails I got today! you guys really made my day! It is my 3rd birthday away from home and it gets kinda lonely on your birthday but my awesome mom sent me the coolest presents, I got a little party in a box. She sent me everything to have my own party {hats, candles, cupcakes, the blow things, and balloons}
I also got a super duper cute dress and shoes! After I opened that Suli called me and said he wanted to see me before he went to class. Well little did I know he was only distracting me from what him and Michelle were planning all week! They decorated my room and gave me candy and a card signed from everyone I know. So when I came back into my room I just screamed! Then Michelle came with the chocolate haupia pie from teds bakery, and that's what we ate for breakfast/lunch. We also popped open a bottle of bubbly hehe {apple cider} we played with all the presents I got and then layed on the floor sick from all the junk we ate. Then I checked my email and saw a I got this one from a teacher here on campus, but I wasn't even in her class. {Sis Frampton} emailed me and said that my mom reads her blog sometimes and she wanted to make me some cupcakes for my birthday and take pics to surprise my mom on her blog! She is the sweetest person ever! When she came I almost started to cry because that was so thoughtful and nice for her to do that for me! So all in all being {21} isn't as bad as I thought it would be! So ttfn I'm off to Cheesecake Factory for another round of Food



4 comments:

Sandi said...

Wow, this blogging world is pretty amazing - I happened to run into a ladie's blog who I read only because I notice she teaches at BYUH and because she is hilarious, and I send off an email asking if she knows anyplace there that delivers cup-cakes or flowers or something fun, and low and behold she tracks my Kasey down (I never even told her a name) and delivers treats right to her dorm room.....She is my new best friend! Glad you had a happy day, Kasey...we love you!

Sandi said...

so heres a link to the ladies blog who made the famous cupcakes and she has the whole story (including pics) of the big event: go check her out!
http://crashtestdummydiaries.blogspot.com/2008/11/kupcakes-for-kute-kasey.html

DeWitts said...

Happy belated birthday Kasey!

Misti and Stratton said...

hey kasey man i am one way bad friend but i just wanted to tell you happy Birthday old lady i thought of you on your birthday but i couldnt call or anything because when we are one trips for basketball we can't use phones but i hope you had an awesome birthday and i love you so much you are an awesome friend and i loved how much fun we had together all the time. You are one awesome chick and i love you!