Saturday, February 28, 2009

David Archuleta, Cheesecake, PCC, & Bling

The day after Suli popped the question We took the gang and went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Ana and Princess Parkers Birthdays! We ate a ton and had alot of fun trying to jump and take pics, its alot harder than it looks, and yes me and Michelle are special people!


Isi, Ana, Michelle, me, & Princess Parker


I Blame this on Suli Waiting for the food

One day at work I found out that Troy Polamalu came for a visit back stage, I was so disappointed because everything exciting seems to happen on my day off! But my friend Kalie said she had even better news for me today, that DAVID ARCHULETA was coming! He was so dang cute, he talked to all of us backstage and was so nervous, then he sang us stand by me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLEiF2BqAdc not very good quality but I bet you guys are still jealous! Then they let us take a few group pictures with him. That was one of the coolest nights ever!





It had been such a long time since I went and walked around PCC I decided to make a day of it. I went right when canoe show started and took some pics of Suli hard at work...I'm not sure he does much but look good. haha the it Started raining but i got to watch the Tongan Village show, that's my favorite. When they get those guys up there drumming and screaming with them! I love PCC you get to see some great people there!



Ok now its the moment everyone has been waiting for some pics of some bling I have recently acquired Drum roll please...Haha I'm so bad but part of it is because I have ugly hands and I didn't want to take a pic of them! So I put it on my toe, on my dresser on my knee and finally on my hand!!!!






EW don't look at my hands!!!

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Sandi said...

What the heck are you worried about ugly hands for? LOOK at those horrid feet!!!!! what the what?? Your feet don't look like that! I am going to have to have Joan come and see if she can identify them. Very freaky my dear. But YAY I finally got to see the ring, it is very pretty :) I am glad you finally got off your lazy butt and gave me an update!
Have a happy Sunday and say hi to Mr. Bishop Francis and make an appt. to visit with him OK!

The Tafuna Family said...

I'm pretty sure that your hands look ten times better then your feet!!! ew feet!!! pretty ring though

Traci Butler said...

Wow what a rock. I love it. How long has Suli worked at the PCC?

Sandi said...

I had to come back and see if you feet really looked as deformed as I thought. Yep they go. Also, Suli's face in the PFC party pic is heeelarious! Now I am going to cute little David sing stand by me :)
Love ya

..JeSsIcA hUnT.. said...

WOW.. BLING BLING BABY!! I LIKE THE ROCK, THAT IS GOOD, A MAN WITH GOOD TASTE.. I WANT TO COME TO HAWAII SOO BAD..

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Ha ha ha I'm laughing that Sandi is calling your feet horrid and then saying she's glad your finally got off your lazy butt.

OMGOODNESS Sandi.

And then she came back and dished on your feet again!!!

So, I'm glad to see you finally got off your lazy butt and posted your David Archuleta photos.

It's funny because he looks exactly like he looked in the photo with my daughter's friend.

I'm not sure that I should be looking at one of my students with their shirt off, so I closed my eyes on that part.

(but whhhoaa, Kute Kasey! Have fun with that!)

Kacie said...

Hey Kasey. Just wanted to say hi, and congratulations! How exciting! Im very happy for you. By the way, beautiful ring too!!
Kacie Peterson

Andrew and Jena said...

Hello Kasey!! Pretty ring! When is the date and how is the planning coming?!