Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHELSEA

{CHELS} you are one of my oldest friends! and today is your birthday! You always had the coolest parties! You are such and amazing beautiful person. You are so kind and generous to everyone around you. I am so glad that we became friends. We have had so many great times, going to creeks, riding your moped around town, dressing up all the time, making up dances to do in front of the class, Lake Powell trips, Randy playing pranks on us when I slept over, building awesome forts, going four-wheeling everyday after school(me breaking your arm on accident), catching horney toads,trying to fly off your hill, driving to showlow when we didn't even have a license,playing sports, talking about boys and prank calling them, playing night games, cutting through your field to get to your house, when Clint asked if me and you were sisters ( i was so happy he thought that, you are a babe!). Chelsea I hope you had a great birthday! I am so glad that we have stayed friends for all this time! I cant wait to see you again!
love
kasey












3 comments:

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

haha oh my goodness! where did you get those pictures?!?! I have never ever seen. haha thank you so much for that segment kasey! i loved it. you are so nice. I love you!!! I cant wait to see YOu

kasey kaufusi said...

haha mckayl went looking for them and scanned them! pretty funny we were pretty dang cute kids if you ask me!

Anonymous said...

we don't care about chelsea... (ok, ok, we really do.)

...but lets see some bling!

(i can't believe i really just said that.)