Saturday, May 16, 2009

Its Your Birthday Shout Hooray!

Mother Dear:
its your BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!! I wish you were here so we could go get you a yummy shave ice and go to PCC, your favorite place in the world. I hope you don't mind I stole a few pics from your facebook profile, I just wanted to show everyone how adorable you were in the 80's. You are the reason I wanted to come to school here at BYUH. I always loved looking at your pics and thinking one day I will be there, and look me now! Only one more year till I graduate! Mom you are the best mom ever, last week I got to talk about you in church! That was one talk I wasn't dreading, I think everyone was jealous of you being my mom. Thanks for calling me or texting me everyday you are amazing like that. You are always there for us kids no matter what. You also taught us to be naughty, like sneaking into the BYUH pool, yes I did it too, but I DIDN'T GET CAUGHT! well I sorta did but I didn't get a ticket, my friend just got fired. I cant wait until July when I get to come home and hangout with you, because you know I will be following you around the whole time, I hope you don't mind, I just want to learn to be as cool and funny as you! I just want to say Thanks mom for all you do and I love you and I hope you have a wonderful day. Sorry I didn't call, my voice is gone.
MY MOMS ID CARD, HAHA SO CUTE MOTHER!
FLIRTING WITH THE GUARD AT PCC, I NEVER GOT THAT SKILL ( remember mom you told me I'm too easy)

MY PARENTALS! ARENT THEY SO CUTE! haha


MY MOM and HER BEST PALS PENNY AND JOAN



BEING NAUGHTY AND SNEAKING INTO THE POOL ( remember you told me when you got caught you felt like the naziz found you, like on sound of music?!)




3 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

ha hahahahah I love these photos. They are the best! hahaha What a great tribute.

Sandi, we are totally soul sistahs.

Happy Birthday!

The Tafuna Family said...

you look just like your mum!!!!

Anjeny said...

Awww...sooo totally cute. Sandi, happy birthday.