Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It feels like Christmas!

I know it has been FOREVER since I last posted, and a lot of crazy things have been going on. Just let me tell you I had the week from hell, (can I say hell on here?)

Monday- Rehearsals till 2:30 in the morning, call from suli saying ummm kasey....don't get mad....your longboard got stolen.

Tuesday- Late night rehearsals again

Wednesday-late night rehearsals again till 3 am this time!

Thursday- wanting to go snorkeling so we grab our things and head to the car, car wont start later that night Michelle comes over to jump my car... put the jumper cables on backwards (hey my battery wasn't labeled or color coded!) explosion of the wire, wire melting to my car. But the car starts so we go get ice cream

Friday-go to drive somewhere in the car, completely dead!
Saturday-catching up on sleep because I didn't get any all week!
Sunday- Some lovely girl stole my engagement ring. I bawled tore my room apart looking for it had two friends over to look for it and it is still not found. So yes it was stolen.


Still life must go on, that's what Suli told me after cried for the whole next week. He was so wonderful about the whole thing and didn't even get mad even though I know he was. It breaks my heart because he really doesn't get the whole wedding ring thing and thinks its dumb he doesn't like attention or gifts on his birthday, so weird but he knew that it meant something to me so he got it for me and now its gone.
The next week got a little better. We went shopping for clothes for Suli to wear home to Snowflake! he is a babe! He has been going to the gym everyday faithfully to work on his six pack...haha this boy is crazy when he works out he pushes himself so hard and the results he has gotten are amazing. where there was no six pack before, there is one now. He told me a little secret don't tell ok (he said Kasey, every time I see myself in the mirror i like to check myself out and flex) But that's ok he has worked so hard to get that hot bod! i think he just wants to impress everyone in Snowflake!
The countdown has begun! I am so dang excited to be home tomorrow there is only 15 days until I am on that airplane flying home! We are so excited and all we can talk about is everything we want to do when we get to snowflake! I keep telling suli he has to dance or something, i think it would be fun. He hopefully gets to ride a horse for the first time and meet everyone!!! I am so excited for everyone to meet Suli!!

Oh and Kate, you might have a little challenge with Suli and his love for the shaka sign. I am not exaggerating when i say that over 90% of pictures with him he is doing some sort of thing with his hand! One of the Rice boys asked why he always is doing the "call me" sign in all his pictures!!!









8 comments:

Sandi said...

hahahhahahah that call me sign is a hard one to quit doing! All of my old Hawaii pics have me and my friends doing it in every single pic. Seeing that line up of pics with the shaka in every one is hilarious!
I'm still so sad about your ring, it was sooooo beautiful! I was really hoping someone's conscience would get the best of them, or it would somehow magically appear inside a pocket or shoe or something. I just can't believe you don't have it anymore.
Can't wait for you guys to get here!!!

April said...

I am so sorry about your ring! That is sooo sad! That is so mean!

Love the "call me" sign! That is cute!

Have fun in Snowflake!

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

WHO WOULD SERIOUSLY DO SUCH A THING!!! ohhh that makes me mad... someone reallllly stole your ring? wow...I hope they really really really really needed it more then you. If not, i will come to hawaii and kick some behind.

Life does go on though...
rings are important, but there really are more important things...
you'll get a new one.
problem solved.. even if it is made of plastic :) No one will mind. People only ask to see your engagement ring for conversation... I do it all the time. (is that bad)
I can't tell if it's real or fake, sometimes the fake ones seem prettier to me... hahaha,
don't stress about that kasey... At least you know Suli loves you!

and i love you:)

haha... anyway, I k-k-k-can't wait to meet Suli, and I k-k-k can't wait to see you, my beautiful Kasey dear. Love all the pictures of suli and his gangster sign... hahaha..

and What Sandi used to be a gangster too??

I can see it....She always has been wild..

Can't wait.

DeWitts said...

Oh Kasey i'm so sorry about your ring. Poor girl!

Sandi said...

Ha Ha Chelsea....i emailed you back :)
FYI Kasey, HELL should be capitalized. Especially in this case!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness kas. how horrible. i'll come with chelsea and kick some behind.


tell suli to watch out. no call me signs in my photos, and i'm mean.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

ooooooooo i am so excited for you!! he is going to love snowflake! i am sure of it! congratts!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

I have never heard of someone stealing someone else's wedding ring. That is so sad.

So what were all your late night rehearsals for?

I'm sorry your week was so hard. But only a week until you'll be home.

I loved all the shaka signs. ha ha ha

And tell Suli he doesn't need to work out. That silly goose. He's already chiseled! Like LOOK AWAY chisled.

Don't let your mom see!