Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wedding Plans






Who knew that my dang wedding plans would change so much! It has been so hard because people will always ask me how our plans are and when we are getting married and where, I just smile and say I have no idea. BUT...We do have where now! We are getting married in Kona Temple, on the big island. Not my first choice but it will do, I guess I can always brag and talk about how I got married in Paradise yeah so all you guys can be jealous. (nana nana boo boo)The date we are getting married is still up in the air but I am rooting for December 19th a Saturday, the day after graduation.



Oh and one other thing I have my dress, well its actually Hailey's dress she so kindly is lending to me. It is perfect! Ill put the two pics I took of myself on here so you all can see!

8 comments:

Sandi said...

I do LOVE that dress on you :)--any reason it can't be on the 19th??

April said...

LOVE the dress!!! Yeah for paradise!!!

Sandi said...

p.s. I really like your sleeves. They are puffy.

Randy & Kendra Montgomery said...

Oh Kasey! I LOVE the dress. You are going to be perfect. It is so crazy to see all my friends married. We are growing up!! It is so exciting, but sad at the same time. We have so many fun memories together. I miss you, and can’t wait to see you again!

Unknown said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!! How fun, I am so excited about you getting married. That is sooo awesome! Its forever away, which gives me time to try and plan to come. YOu better send me an invitation girl. You look beautiful. I am sure you will be an amazing bride :)

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

D--aNG. Kasey you are gorgeous and always have been. I'm so excited for you. I want to come. I want to come. I want to come. SOO bad! But...with a baby due within a week or two of that date, I definitely wont be able to:( I want to know EVERY SINGLE DETAIL though! keep me updated, and that dress looks amazing on you! I love you Kase! hope things start getting easier to plan!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

I am so going to come to Kona for your wedding! (If I'm invited).

YAY for taking photos of yourself in your dorm room in a wedding dress!

December 19th! Sigh! Doesn't it seem light years away?

Poor Kute Kasey! Poor Suli!

Andrew and Jena said...

Kasey!!! Thank you! :) You're next!! Your dress is beautiful, you look absolutely stunning! You will indeed be a beautiful bride! And getting married in kona/paradise... so cool!!! :) I'm so excited and happy for you Kasey. Married life is totally sweet!