Sunday, May 16, 2010

Its Birthday Time



Mom, Sandi, Sandra, or Frieda,
you're the greatest no one can beat ya!
You love Sonic Diet Coke with lime, and extra ice that is,
and you wont drink it if there is not enough fizz.

Hawaii is where you long to be,
to soak up the sun and swim in the sea.
Suli thinks your awesome cuz you steal chairs,
and you make Mckayl pull out all your gray hairs.

You taught me how to shimmy and shake,
and you are quite possibly the best jet skier at the lake.
Bosom buddies you have many,
Joan, Kathy, Cindy, Paula, and Penny!

Your kids are the smartest, cutest, most talented around,
and you have a dog that is as tall as she is round!
So sit back, kick up your feet and relax,
and enjoy your Birthday to the max!!!

Love ya mom!

4 comments:

Misti and Stratton said...

WOOhoo happy Birthday Sandi! I hope you have a great day!!! Love you sandi dear.

Sandi said...

awww Kasey I am honored! your poems are the best and I hope you meant every word!!

kasey kaufusi said...

oh you know i did! haha Suli thinks I'm a weirdie for my poem writing skills.

Unknown said...

how cute!! happy birthday!