Monday, September 22, 2008

catching up

{Saturday} another picture perfect day in paradise! Me and Suli had the day off so we started off the day by playing volleyball outside with the boys, then we decided to go to the beach to cool off. We brought boogie boards and a football. the waves were pretty good to go boogie boarding on and Suli was having fun wiping out and "catching" waves. Later that night was BYUH idol, it was pretty good and since there isnt much to do in little Laie at night everyone went. Nlow it is Monday and back to the reality of school and homework.



{Thursday} It was a beautiful beach day on Thursday. I wanted nothing more but to go and lay out and swim and enjoy the nice weather. It was my lucky day! my last class got cancelled so I ran to my room and grabbed my huge beach towel, ipod, and tanning oil and I was out. It was perfect no one was at the beach and I just relaxed and enjoyed my free time. After the beach I decided to go get an acai bowl, my favorite treat and I hadnt had one in months and it was so good a great way to top off a great day.





3 comments:

Sandi said...

Who's jealous? I'm jealous thats who!!!

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

me too sandi. Im so jealous...UGH...NOT FAIR. Can i come live in Hawaii with you for a day? Thats our next vacation. haha Kasey. YOU need to call me. Please I want to know about this boy.:) Thats what friends are for right? you have my number i think. if not email me and ill send it to you:) (mitch's old digits)

laura. said...

dang kasey.
can we switch lives for a week or so? im sick of school i want my classes to be cancelled and go to the beach.