Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Riley {19}




Riley~I just want to wish you a Happy Birthday and tell you how much I love you! I know sometimes we dont get along {its only cuz Im jealous of you} You are such a smart and creative person. You have a great sense of style and I love to shop with you cuz you can actually put up with me! you got some mad hopps and are an awesome softball and volleyball player. Church Ball was fun this summer with you. I wish we got to play together more! It is crazy to think that you are going to college and turning 19, I still feel like we should be in our backyard climbing trees and burying dead bugs in our dead bug graveyard. Or maybe rollerblading down the black road. Anyways I hope you have a great day shopping with mom and party it up! I love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.






!

3 comments:

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

DAAAAAANNNGG Riley does have some mad hops! what a stud. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!!! You are so sweet. I still remember you so little wanting to play with me and kasey...now you are all big and cute and a college girl! crazy

Anonymous said...

happy birthday riley!!!!!!

Sandi said...

I only wish you loved each other when you were here together. silly girls.
Dang that pic makes me miss watching someone in my family play sports!!