Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my friend Michelle

{MICHELLE}


This is my friend/roommate Michelle. She is from Snohomish, Washington, an art major and tons of fun! We became friends right when I was about to come home from the summer. The reason we didn't become friends earlier because I am a total brat. She came for the spring semester so I was like oh she is one of those girls that just comes for a good time! But then one of Sulis friends liked her so Suli said I should get to know her better, so what did I do? I looked her up on facebook, haha wow I sound like a stalker. As I was reading her profile I noticed she liked the same music as me so I left her a message that went something like this: "I noticed we like the same music and since everyone here thinks our music sucks we should be friends." The rest is history, we hung out once and we couldn't stop talking, we have alot in common. So now we are roommates! We long board, make smores, draw tattoos, lay out, eat, and make fun of people,{see we are the same!} So I guess my lesson learned is not to be a brat to girls because I could be missing out on a great friend!


4 comments:

Sandi said...

Makes a mama feel happy to know that her girl has a friend! Tell Miss Michelle that I am indeed grateful. Kathy says a big MAHALO for moving that darn mamma mia post down!!

Sam and Rachel said...

Kasey that is funny the email you left. That sounds like me I cant remember who it was but I just said lets be best friends. I think it was kate. That is the best way just get right to the point!

Traci Butler said...

haha sweet tat kasey.

Misti and Stratton said...

Oh man kasey you are one funny girl!!! I am glad you found a friend but dont for get who your favorite friend is haha jk love you girl