Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday x2

I just want to tell my friends Kate {20} and Kendra {21}Happy Birthday!

Kate-I am so glad to call you my friend. You are so talented in everything you do im jealous! I wish I was there to give you a bosom hug!

Kendra-You are a crazy woman I miss you everytime I see someone climbing up something or doing flips, I always think how you could do much better. You are such a cute mom!

Do you guys remember in 7th grade when we were walking at lunch, and Mr. Platt came and told kate she was growing? I hope you guys have great birthdays!


7 comments:

Sandi said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kate and Kendra dear- happy days will come to you all year.......
by the way Sista Sally, there is no picture of a dress on your last post....???

Cindy said...

Mr. Platt was a weirdy. I'm sure he was talking about Kate's Bosoms.

kasey kaufusi said...

oh yes and i ran before he could make a comment on mine! i decided im a runner not a fighter

Anonymous said...

oh kasey damn.
mr. platt was a creeper, but that picture is even more creepy.
thanks. love you lots and lots.

Anonymous said...

and there would be no better birhtday present then a kasey bosom hug.

Sandi said...

yep I have seen better pictures of you 3, but you are still adorable.

Randy & Kendra Montgomery said...

Ha Ha the good ol' days in Jr. High! Kasey, remeber when we would draw are lip gloss like we were from the wild west!? I miss ya. Thanks for the birthday shout, you are always so thoughtful! Oh and that picture I have a really hot double chin!