Monday, October 27, 2008







To start off my weekend was rainy and cold. Friday night the Tongans wanted to go fishing so we left the school around 10 pm. The way they fish is so scary! they get this huge net and go out into the ocean with it and spread it out and scare the fish into the net! It was dark rainy and creepy to see them all out in the water, I was positive someone was going to die. So me and Michelle just kicked it on the beach. After they went out a couple times they had about 10 big fish, so we left and went and cooked it, we didn't get home till 6 am! The next day was really rainy so we just caught up on sleep. Sunday our friend had their baby blessing so we went to it and then hung out all day at their house eating and holding the baby, I finally got a nice steak here! I was looking at dresses online and I really like the one I found at old navy! OK now for the story of the week. this morning about 7 am I got up to wake Michelle up like I do everyday. except I heard this buzzing noise by my head...Well my bed is right under the window and good thing the curtain was down cuz all I saw was the biggest shadow of a bee I have ever seen. I jumped out of bed so fast! This bee was like no ordinary bee, it was one of those huge black ones they have here, they chase people! {different story} So Michelle grabbed the bug spray and I pulled back the curtain and we sprayed it till it died! Then we decided to clean our rooms really good cuz we kinda tore it apart trying to get away from the bee! Ok I guess that's not a very exciting story but it was when it was happening!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

having a bee attack you is in hawaii is way better than having a bee attack you anywhere else. so there.