Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random thoughts

{1.} I was sitting in class today and I started thinking how irrelevant this class was to anything I am going to do as a PE teacher or a coach and wondering why it was part of my major classes. No one can stand the class and the test are way to difficult for such a useless class. Then I thought that I guess it can be useful to my life because we all have to do things we don't want to in life and its just best to suck it up and do it. a character builder...right mom.

{2.} I want to wear only dresses and skirts. But the tom boy in me does not want this because I don't want to miss out on all the "fun" stuff I cant do in a dress or skirt. I know dumb, but I thought of a compromise, just wear spandex shorts under so the graceful me can run, jump, and even fall and not be embarrassed.

{3.}I miss the fall weather, yes I love the fall/winter season, its just my time. as Caleb once told me..."Kasey you are a winter girl" I have firmly believed and lived up to these words.

{4.} I miss Snowflake friends, you guys just get me.


p.s. my boyfriend is a stud

8 comments:

Sam and Rachel said...

Kasey we all miss you so just come back and stay!!!!! Are you engaged yet?

Melissa Parry said...

Kasey, I am thinking the same thing about engligh~what does it have to do with nursing! I hate school! And your boyfriend is a STUD!!

Sandi said...

Melissa that is completely inappropriate for a married lady. You did not call me about the candle either- shame shame! OK Kasey, good girl, realizing that it is a character builder for you, you just are getting so mature! The end is in sight as far as school goes and you will be so happy that you did it. hooray for you!
p.s. I think Suli looks a little scary

Anonymous said...

snowflake friends do get you. kasey i called you and left a very long message... still no call back.

ouch.

Sandi said...

Kasey call Kate back. She is your bosom friend for heaven sakes.

Sandi said...

mom says i have to leave you a comment. but idk. so yeah the only thing i have to say is that my imaginary boyfriends is so much cuter than yours :) so there.

haha

mom now wants me to say how many of those studs are you bringing home for christman!?!?

well you eat poop!

yes i said it so deal with it.

goodbye

ps. the word i have to write is dinglorb yeah its a strange one, i know.

Sandi said...

By the way that last comment was from Mckayl. NOT ME>

Melissa Parry said...

AUNT SANDI!! You are so naughty!! I was not lusting. . . just encouraging!!