Monday, January 26, 2009

hot like a mango?*

My week was quite uneventful, Friday night was the Tongan Club dance. Suli and his friend Will were the DJs. So since Suli was the DJ that gave me permission to sit at the dance! woo my favorite thing to do since I am very uncoordinated on the dance floor and get laughed at, I just missed out on the dancing gene I guess. So I got to be VIP and sit with the DJs in a blocked off part of the dance floor behind some trees it was quite exclusive. I also did some sneaky peeky spying on Michelle and her LOVER boy {Palauni Seumanutafa}yes it is a mouth full so from now on I will refer to him as Paul, or P as I like to call him.(and he hates it so I will probably do it to bug him) They are super duper cute together! after the dance I promised Michelle we could go to Jack in the Box so we jumped in the car and went, we had a fun time just laughing and listening to music the whole time.




{Suli cares} is what i would like to entitle this little rambling of mine, I was just thinking of how silly he is sometimes because last night he leans over to me so serious and was like, "Kasey, lets wear matching clothes tomorrow." I started laughing and didn't take him serious, well he was and here I am wearing my white shirt and dark jeans to show him I care.
1.
This pic is of Suli when we first started dating he wanted to impress me and climbed the TALLEST coconut tree on campus!!
2. He gave me his laundry card on Saturday without me even asking to borrow it, and guess what he even put money on it!
3. he gave me a king size snickers bar yesterday, but then made me give it to his cousin, cuz he thought he wanted it more.
4. he is concerned about my health... suli:"Kasey, please don't wear those thong things" me: "why not?" suli: "because they just look so...so unhealthy."
5. he cooked for me last night, chicken and rice! so good
6. he tries to teach me tongan
7. he tries to teach me how to dance, and not laugh too hard at me when i look like a nerd
8. He always asks me why I'm right all the time
9. he rubs my feet when they are cold in the movie theater
10. * he tells me i look hot like a mango haha what does that even mean


5 comments:

Sandi said...

Hmm, maybe you could call him the P-man, would that be better? Get a better pic of Michelle and her man, dang didn't you get a new camera for Christmas? I think Suli is very nice to you, even though he pretends to give you candy bars. I think you are hot like a mango too!

Traci Butler said...

Hahaha don't wear those thong things! They look unhealthy... hilarious!

Sandi said...

UNEVENTFUL>>>NO LONGER

kasey kaufusi said...

haha i just finished my post and almost late for work!

The Tafuna Family said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh my gosh i died reading that. unhealthy?? that sounds like he couldn't think of a better word.lol. that post was crack up