Sunday, January 18, 2009

new year new calling

Yes it's true I got a new calling in my ward. Anyone want to guess what I am....Relief Society Greeter. When the Bishop asked me I got this huge grin on my face and started to laugh, then I was like "of course, you know bish I have wanted that calling since I have been here!" I think I got called to it because I am the last one there every week, because we have relief society first, plus I'm not that friendly of a girl. This calling should help me be nicer to people especially girls and not give them dirty looks that I am guilty of giving.
On another note, my break was just too short and school started way too soon for me! I had a fun time during the break even though I completely bugged my mom about it being boring. I was so glad to see my family and a few friends. I was so happy to dress in warm clothes and see some snow! I got back a day before school started and man I have been going crazy ever since. I have a seven o'clock class! (I also hear its the hardest class to pass! he only usually gives one A). I go to class and soon as I get out its like I completely forget what was even said! But other than that I am loving my classes, you really start to get to know everyone because we are all in the same major now and everyone helps everyone out.
This week was my friend Michelle's birthday, and the only thing she wanted was to be set up on three blind dates. If anyone goes to school out here at good ol BYUH they know that no one wants to go out on dates here!! So I got some help from Suli to find an awesome guy to take her out on her birthday. Suli actually pulled through and got the perfect guy! lets just say they hit it off and have been talking and seeing each other ever since!!
Other than that my life is the same school, work, and trying to have a little fun!



3 comments:

Sandi said...

Yay for Suli coming through for Michelle..Yay for Bish knowing that you need help in overcoming your snottiness to other girls. Especially Utah girls. haha. Yay for you admitting that you bugged me about being bored. Yay for you!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

OMGOSH, KUTE KASEY! You're actually funny! And you're dating . . . what? . . . one of my students? And he's related to Steve Kafusi who married my friend.

Sandi! You're totally keeping this whole thing private? What the what?

And don't listen to your mom. Really you shouldn't bother getting over your snottiness to other girls. Especially Utah girls.

I wish I could be the RS greeter. I was born for that calling. They'll probably put me in the nursery instead.

kasey kaufusi said...

see mom i can be mean!! crash even says so! i told suli to tell you that he was dating kute kasey and you would love him, he just rolled his eyes and didnt believe me