Monday, January 19, 2009

I <3 the office

Well I have to write a paper for one of my dang classes that I hate and cant stand the teacher. It has to be about our philosophy as a teacher/coach or whatever we are going to be. I have had to write this paper 3 times for her in previous classes and she gets mad if you turn in the same one, I don't know why because shouldn't our philosophy stay pretty much the same? but I was watching the office and it was like inspiration hit Michael talked about his philosophy so I think I could quote him in my paper what do you think?


"My, philosophy is, basically this. And this is something that I live by. And I always have. And I always will. Don't, ever, for any reason, do anything, to anyone, for any reason, ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who or who you are with, or or where you are going, or, or where you've been. Ever. For any reason. Whatsoever"
-Michael Scott

8 comments:

Sandi said...

Um, ya, I would have to agree that Michael Scott is a great source of inspiration. haha. And that philosophy is definitely something to strive for! you go girl

Sandi said...

let me guess......is this for the Chun?

April said...

I concur!! Michael Scott is awesome and some teachers suck!!!

kasey kaufusi said...

yes donna chun. The Chun. Chunners. or just plain donna would be the woman

Sandi said...

I can't believe you commented on that blog..haha that was funny

Traci Butler said...

Haha you nailed it! I laughed my butt of when i watched that one.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

OMGOSH! It's Kute Kasey. And LOOK who I FOUND HERE! Sandi and April. Why didn't you guys tell me!

And Kute Kasey, I LOVED that philosophy when I saw it last week. LOL!

YES, you should quote it! Donna Chun will fail you for it because she's scroogy like that, but take the risk!

I'm so gonna OUT you guys over here! Get ready!

KK, will you tell us all your first kissing story so we can watch you and your mom have a fist fight in my comment box?

Evvie Turley said...

Hi Kasey! This is Evvie-that mean ol' sort of, kind of softball assistant you had a few years back.........Remember me? Anyway, I just stumbled onto your blog and it's so cute!! It's fun to see what you're up to. Hawaii sounds awesome! Hope all is going great for you! Take care!