Monday, August 25, 2008

4girls+3boys+cute dancers+fire= my job





I am so grateful that my supervisor let me keep my job while I came home for the summer. I love my job working backstage at PCC. The people I work with have got to be the funnest group of people and possibly the oddest group. We have 2 Cambodians Solaen and Nak, 1 Milasain Edward, 2 Philiipinos Kim and Roxanne, and one fijiian Shelveen and ME! For my job we basically hand out props to the dancers and we light torches and put them out, we light the fireknives too, and we are reponsible for changing all of them before the show, that takes forever. We also pull drums on stage in the dark talk about scary. The boys posing are some dancers, before the show they all like to lift so the look big and tough on stage, they are so funny they were begging me to take their pictures how could I resist~ the other two pics are of the show, I love watching the show no matter how manytimes I see it I love it everytime. So tomorrow is a big day for me I move into my house and start work. happy sabbath day.

4 comments:

Traci Butler said...

The PCC is so fun to go to, especially the night show. That would be so fun to work at! Sounds like you have quite the group to work with ha!

Sandi said...

Way to update my dear! Okay so I just clicked on the pic of the dancers, thinking they looked cute, but when i could see it closer, um, well, they look a little scary! stay the heck out of their way ok. have a good first night back at work! hope you like your house?!

Anonymous said...

ah-mazing. :)

Angel said...

Wow, I need to get our safety to do more work. Nice photos of the fire (poi) spinners.