Saturday, August 23, 2008

Guess who's back, back again.

I am back in Hawaii! I am so excited to start this semester. I am so glad to be back, this is the first time I have been so happy to be back here, usually I get sad for like a week. My trip was good, I got to hangout with Riley before I left, she is such an awesome sister, and I really didnt get the chance to hangout with her this summer since she moved. We went shopping, ate at cheesecake factory, and went and played rock band at our friends house! Riley is quite the little rocker*. Suli was an hour late picking me up from the airport, that is a great improvement from last time when I had to wait for 2 hours, sometimes I wonder what is going through that brain of his. Everyone is so excited to see me it is so funny they are like yelling across fields to say hi to me, it makes me feel so important I wish my family was that excited to see me! I havent actually moved into my house yet, I cant do that until monday, so im being a bum and sleeping on some of my friends couches! thanks Adney and Lani.
*I totally rock at guitar hero now, I beat suli everytime!

1 comment:

Misti and Stratton said...

Hey girl that is awesome i am glad you like it so much. I still get so sad when i have to go back to college and i am married haha i dont think i will ever get over leaving home!! poor stratton Well have fun and good luck with school.