Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's always better when we're together


Since I have been back I have moved twice, gone to the beach ONCE, had my computer freak out, and started school. To get all caught up I'll start with monday, sometime over the summer I had a great idea to move back into the dorms, so my mom called to see what to do, the people in the housing said I would be on a waitlist so on monday I went to sign a contract and to be put on the waitlist. Then the lady hands me a my room assigntment, lucky right? wrong I was in the process of moving into a house off campus, so I needed to find someone to buy out my contract, long story short a miracle happend this girl needed a house and it just so happend her friend lived there so she took it! Tuesday me and Suli went and had a relaxing day at wiamea beach my favorite I love looking at all the tourists and jumping off the rock! After we swam jumped and just layed out we went and ate in haleiwa, we stopped on the bridge and took pictures because I love looking at that view its awesome, so dont mind the icky beach look I have got going on!


Wednesday I started classes, I am going to have a busy semester I have alot of papers to write! I am excited because I am finally taking classes towards my major its crazy to think I am halfway done with school it has just gone by so fast. Riley also started school this week, its so crazy she seems too little to be going to college, but she is going to do great! I miss her so much, I wish we could go to school together. Anyways I just am so greatful that everything has worked out for me this week, someones watching out for me!

4 comments:

Kate Lines said...

oh thats so good kasey- i'm glad you didn't have to live on the beach again.
:)

Bekah: said...

kasey is that your man? woo woo.

you so have the life. your job looks fabulous! enjoy the sunshine!

do you surf?

DeWitts said...

Hey beach babe! I'm so jealous of your life. Going to school in hawaii would be so fun! Give us some details about your man whats going on with that? Hehe!

Vika said...

Hello Kasey, thanks for the comment. Tell Suli I said hello and you guys look great together!!! I hope you dont mind I added you to my blog...

aloha,
sis.sanft