Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"We do our talkin in the pool*"

"The Americans? We're going to smash them. Thats what we came here to do."

Oh I love watching the Olympics everyday and everynight, since there is not much to do around here. The best thing so far has been the 4X100 mens relay. It was so close the whole time. my mom thought we were going to lose, but me having faith was standing up and screaming at the tv telling the swimmers to move it. When Jason Lezak finished first I was jumping around like a mad woman, I got so excited I punched myself in the eye, that quickly settled me down. It was so amazing to see them pull through and to see the looks on the French swimmers faces. Go Michael Phelps! (my new secret crush)

*CULLeN JONeS Mens 4x100

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah mikey phelps, hes got nothing on landons washboard.

ha.

Traci Butler said...

haha kate youre a goof! Michael Phelps totally reminds me of Daniel Allen! I really like that picture you have on your side bar with your hair long.

Bekah: said...

this was AMAZING! i loved it and could watch it again and again and again!

welcome to the blogging world! i can't wait to see more of hawaii! {i'm a bit jealous, acually}