Monday, April 20, 2009

{Glorious}





{Glorious} it was the word of the day last Thursday. Me and my friend Kalie, (who I also happen to work with) decided we needed a little break from our 40 hour week. We decided to take a trip to get acai bowl(delicious purple mess with mango on top of course!)-Now I have eaten acai bowls the whole three years I have been here and this one was the BEST I had ever eaten, it was {Glorious}
After our tummies were full we decided to work on our {Glorious tans we got going on} we went to Waimea (yes mom I am name dropping to make you jealous) It was a surprisingly sunny day, we were so glad because it had been rainy and not fun for pretty much a month. The waves were too big to swim but they were fun to watch.
After of getting our fill of the {Glorious} surf, sand, and sun we drove back to Laie, but.... on our way back we saw a {Glorious} exotic fruits stand haha. We had to stop. So we got mango, pineapple, and sugar cane. and man was that exotic fruits {Glorious}.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I love how I prod you into doing a new post and all you do is rub my face in all your gloriousness! I want to go to Waiamea and I want an acai bowl and I really want a tan and exotic fruit is always good too. I need to be there. Thats all I know.

Misti and Stratton said...

Lucky!! Man that sounds really good about right now. So are you done with school if so you are a really lucky girl. Two times haha

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Please tell me you didn't take those {glorious} photos!!!!

Your verifier says stray. Are you leading us a stray?