Thursday, April 23, 2009

A car with no name

This is a picture of my car of what it probably looked like back in its prime. But now it just seems to be falling apart round me. First day I had it I took it to the car wash the antenna broke. Then my front tires went out. Then my back. Then the ac broke. Then the ceiling leaked when it rained because its rusted so I fixed it with some glue stuff. Then the gas flappy thing fell off. My brakes squeak like no tomorrow and the defrost doesnt work! And now its over heating...but I figured out the solution to that one the blankety blanks at Firestone didn't even check my coolant or anything when I left it for a week and told them to look at EVERYTHING, and fix it. Ya they are pretty much at the bottom of my list of people to like. So tomorrow I will put my own coolant in the car and probably fix my brakes haha jk on that part! Oh and now since the lovely rain we have been getting my roof is leaking more and more, so now my car smells and is wet and I'm sure going to cave in anyday.But for now I will dream of a day when I can do this to my car! HURRY UP DAD I NEED YOU HERE!
* now dont get me wrong I love my car! I think it is awesome when it is working, and has led me on many great adventures and memories, I just wish they could last forever. But I think its time my car got taken to big junkyard in the sky.

10 comments:

Sandi said...

Why doesn't your car have a name? Maybe that's what is wrong with it? Reading this doesn't make me want to send dad to even attempt to save it! is it savable?

The Tafuna Family said...

sista, i am so feeling you. i swear as soon as we get something fixed on our car, something else goes wrong. we've spent more money fixing it then we did buying it!!! it makes me mad that other people have these hunk of junks that run forever perfectly...i hate cars!!!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

I can't believe you defrost doesn't work. OUCH! That's a killer!

;)

kasey kaufusi said...

when its rainy your car gets foggy you need defrost!

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

thanks for the reminder Kasey! haha...you are the good friend:) I miss you so much, I seriously can't wait to see you. hmm... when am i going to see you? when will you be here? or when will i be there?

Sorry your car is falling apart. mine is too. everyday i hope it makes it to the places i need to go. I think your car is in worse shape then mine though...haha...

oh man. I really can't wait to see you. i hope everything is going good.

Stay out of trouble!!!!

Christensens said...

iv been through the dessert on a horse with no name.. strangly this song remindes me of claire .. i rememeber her listening to this basting on her lab top.

kasey kaufusi said...

yes! thats where my inspiration came from for my car, i have a sticker with it on my car haha

Christensens said...

haha mom just doesnt understand..

Sandi said...

Where is Claire anyways?

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Hi Kute Kasey. Hey, when is you ma's b-day? Is your pa still here? I seriously did buy your mom some caramacs! And I want to give her some Tim Tam's too? Let me know if there is room in your pa's suitcase.