Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday DAD!!

Today is my Dads Birthday! I just want to wish him a Happy Birthday. My dad is awesome he is probably the coolest dad I know. All the boys growing up would come over just to listen to my dad tell stories of his younger days, and to get ideas of destructive things to do! He always had our back when we would go do something, like when he called us to go and park the car because the cops came to the house looking for us. He sometimes would be the one to drive us around and light off fireworks..He is the one that taught me the art of toilet papering, and pranks My dad is amazing because he can still do a back flip on the ground and he is {44} today! Well dad I hope you had a great day today and got to take a break from all the hard work that you do for us! I LOVE YA







4 comments:

Sandi said...

Dad felt like a superstar there for a minute- he loved it! maybe I will make him come and leave a comment. Lovely pics by the way...ugh! Look how little Raegan looks!

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

Dave is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. We all went repelling on Saturday and all Kate and I could talk about was how awesome daddy Dave is and how crazy cool he is. I remember him letting us drive his jeep on the way out by the McCrays house...when we were like 10...haha. Ohhh how fun it was to have dave tote us around, and he always enjoyed it, he is so nice..I hope he had the best birthday ever!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh my goodness! Happy birthday cute dad that is turning 12 today. Only 12 year olds can do standing back flips! Oh Sandi Sandi Sandi. Why didst thou marry a 12 year old? Is his real name Benjamin Button?

Love the pics. Someday I want to meet the whole famdamily.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

P.S. who are the delightfully happy Denhalters?

I hate it when Denhalters are delightfully happy!

So annoying. Am I right Sandi, or am I right?