Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy birthday Misti!


Misti,
It is your {22} birthday! can you believe it? you are getting so old! haha jk. You are such an amazing person, you are my hero you are a superstar basketball player (click here for story),
plus you are probably one of the funnest and funniest people I know. I remember when we were younger and I would always want to go swimming because it was the one thing I was better at than you. And how you only became my friend because I was smart, or was it because I was the coolest most beautiful girl in all of 4th grade, wait that was Chelsea. I am so glad I am your friend and was able to get you through school, and to teach you how to wash your feet!
love
Kasey

3 comments:

DeWitts said...

How sweet kasey! Thanks for being such a good friend to my baby sis! Happy birthday Misti Lynn!

Sandi said...

Too bad you never taught her how to wash her whole body after playing 5 games in the blazing hot sun!!! ewww you girls were so gross.

Misti and Stratton said...

Thank you kasey you are so awesome!! Sandi just be lucky we washed our feet ;) Nobody likes stinky feet and kasey taught me the fast way of washing my feet, five fingers five toes way fast.