Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12-09-09

Well no one got to hear about my great gift I gave Suli. I thought he was onto me because I got him a longboard, so I decided to be sneaky and get him a distractingpresent. snorkeling gear! so we had everyone out for his favorite German chocolate cake and ice cream. I told Suli to open his present and when he took out the snorkeling gear he said oh thanks! and acted all excited it was so funny then I told him to go put the gear in the trunk so we didn't forget it.....and when he opened the trunk there was the longboard. He just stood at the car shaking his head so happy! and he has been riding the thing ever since!
see the oh so thrilled look about the snorkeling gear?













1 comment:

The Tafuna Family said...

thanks for blogging kasey. although its not the wedding post i was hoping for, its something. hahahaha.