Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What I Like About You


Suli! Its your birthday today! I just want to tell you Happy Birthday you old man! I know you would rather be sleeping and me not posting anything about you....but what fun would that be? Anywho here is a list of 25 things I like about YOU

1. you are a friend to everyone


  • but sorry Suli, you cant invite the WHOLE school over to our house!

2. you love your calling



  • ward mission leader woo!!

3. you love your family


4. you love my family



  • even if you think we are weird cuz we do the worm

5. you love working out



  • yes I do see you checking out your muscles in every picture we take!

6. you love dancing


7. Your haircutting skills



  • I never see you because there is always a long line for you to cut every ones hair, at least your keeping the boys looking good!

8. you make me Laugh



  • "Come on kids, hop in the car, lets go to the JACKASS farm!"- this was Suli making fun of my answer for scategories letter J -Farm animal.

9. you were in band!!!


10. we play sports together



  • yes I still remember the time you spiked the ball in my face in front of everyone!

11. You will eat ANYTHING



  • am I lucky or what?!

12. You like to sleep on the floor



  • YES!! I get the WHOLE bed to myself!

13. Your big soft, squishy lips


14. How you always tell people I was the one that CHASED AND KISSED you first!



  • so not even true!


15. You love to read the scriptures

16. You are never late for church

  • you make it up by being late to everything else!

17. You love snowflake

18. your Ukulele playing skills

19. your longboarding skills

20. How you hug me after work, when I smell like smoke and dirt!

21. You give great advice

22. You will drop everything you are doing to help someone else out

23. you love Mexican food as much as I do!

24. You always smell good

and...

25. You told ALL your friends that I am ALWAYS right!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SULI!!!!




6 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh my you actually came up with 25 whole reasons! very good, but I must say that number 25 is my favorite!! Hope Suli has a very happy day.

Katie Collett said...

awe so cute! i love you guys!

Traci Butler said...

Oh how sweet! Happy Birthday Suli. enjoy being right for now, you have to fight for that when you get hitched!!

K remember when I saw you at Laie Point and I asked Suli if he was a dancer at the PCC and he told me "no, I hate to dance" (i still hear it with his sweet accent ha). I am going to have to say that was a lie after reading number 6!

Sandi said...

haha...this is Raegan. you made me laugh I can't wait to see you guys next week!!!!!!!

April said...

Awwww...how cute! I can't wait to meet him. One day!

Unknown said...

happy birthday suli even though i have not met you!!! Kasey I got your invitation in the mail, super cute. So sad we cannot be there but I hope it goes great you are going to be such a pretty bride!!!!!!!!!