Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12-25-09 Christmas-backwards

So I hate trying to move the pictures around on here because its hard and takes to much time so you get to see our Christmas in reverse.This first picture is at sharks cove the waves were HUGE on the north shore and so we drove up and down a few times just so see the waves it was awesome.This is at the Diamond Head Cemetery, this is where Sulis great grandparents are buried. This was his first time going This great grandpa is the one he is named after.
these are of us bored driving around the island.









Thanks mom for sending us presents! This was my first Christmas away from home and I was having a really hard time, I cried like all year about it. But I made it through and ended up having a good day. Christmas eve I begged Suli to watch a Christmas Story with me he said ok but passed out right at the first so I just watched it alone and we went to bed. Then in the morning we got up and opened our presents. we got some sweet matching LOBO outfits that we wore ALL day long and some stuff for our house it was nice to have something to open in the morning.





So sad we had no tree, just a bowl full of ornaments! Then we went to Sulis parents and ate a huge turkey feast for lunch.





4 comments:

Sandi said...

Christmas was so weird this year without you and Riley. Kinda boring I must say! Glad you liked your presents and had a good time. Love the pics!

Traci Butler said...

Oh I love all your new pictures! Congrats on the wedding!! I can't wait to see your pictures! I bet Christmas is pretty different in Hawaii haha.

Kendyl said...

hey congrats i am so glad gma and gpa went.. that is awesome.. good luck with everything.. see you soon! (maybe))

jill langston kaufusi said...

WHats up guys-just wanted to congrad u two on the marriage!Suli and I are first cuzzins so jus wanted to pop on thru AND say Hi. Love Vili,Jill,Keiti,and Troy.