Friday, December 11, 2009

At Least i Know MY Place In Life!

Mickey D!
holy cow you are 18!! I can't believe you are that old! I remember my 18th birthday like it was yesterday~ Well my dear I am so glad that you are my sista you always kept things fun! Here are a few of my favorite memories with you!
  • your 9 ex husbands
  • doing the naked dance on a grave
  • looking for lice
  • when you would make me and riley pet your toungue like free willy and mom made us do it cuz you would cry
  • kicking the snot out of that one girl
  • laying out our 101 dalmation blanket and making you and Raegan fight on the blanket.
  • you being so fat you couldn't crawl
  • you wearing your plastic high heels and lace table cloth as your hair
  • you saying to a grungy looking man, "LONG HAIRED MAN!"
  • when you got stitches from falling off your bike
  • you wearing your minnie mouse dress like everyday
  • you passing out when you were chasing moms car down the driveway
  • you rolling down our big hilled driveway backwards on our bigwheel
  • that time you decided to climb in the tub in your diaper and fully clothed
  • having sleepovers the night before christmas in your room
  • when you drooled in my lap at church
  • your roller skank outfit
  • all our many dress up days and playing on the black road.












HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY! love ya like crazy

7 comments:

Sandi said...

I know you love me the most.. because im just to lovable. haha i like this blog thing thank you for writing such lovely things. haha

Sandi said...

by the way this is mckayl

Sandi said...

You made her very happy :-)
by the way this is me.

Unknown said...

awww! i love your little sis. remember when she used to yell at you when there was stuff laying on the floor? she was sooo good at soccer too:) happy b-day!

kasey kaufusi said...

yup haha i think she told kate she hated her cuz she rolled all over the floor and she hadnt vaccumed

Anonymous said...

haha i was just going to add that to your list.

kasey- you'll be getting it on in.... 7 days right?!

Sandi said...

:O...... Kate!

p.s tongue is spelled like this: tongue!