Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12-19-09 honeymooners

Well I don't have any wedding pictures yet...but hopefully soon. The wedding was great small but perfect. I am so glad my friends Kalie, Emma, and Michelle got to make it! anyways we shall save that for another post! So on Sunday me and Suli decided to drive to Hilo to see some sweet waterfalls and black sand beaches...but soon as we left the weather was NASTY there were flash flood warnings and storm advisory but we wanted to at least make it to the black sand beach so here are some pics we took along the way...yes timed pics and having the camera on the car=magical pictures! this was at the most southern part of Hawaii, and also the USA
the black sand beach










after our drive we came back and went boogie boarding because the waves were so nice. Suli got sick while we were there and slept for 15 hours! I sat in the room and watched locked up haha.
On Tuesday we got to spend time with my family at the beach and eating out for my Grandpas birthday! I am so glad that they got to come I love my family! Then Tuesday night we flew back to Oahu and moved into tva on Wednesday!


No comments: